Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mach-Zehnder interferometer no.2

So, I've finished project for my Optics clases - Mach-Zehnder Interferometer as I've mentioned earliear.

The programming is kind of crappy as I was really in a hurry (3 days of work :)), and actually it has some kind of memory leak I guess, but it was good enough for presentation at school :).

This is how it looks on resized picture. Better click that link :)



You can play with it here: (Slovak only - clickable even if you don't speak it though)

Play with Mach and Zehnders here

To access some interactivity you need to check the "Vložiť objekt" (Insert object) checkbox.

Oh and I can't forget: Made in Flex + AS3 combo as usual.
Next I'm planing to do a game ... (and a good one now :)).

Edit: Source files can be found Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment